May 11, 2009

Surrrveeeyyyyy Timeee!

God, I love wasting time filling out this shit.


Who is the most important person to you at the moment?
myself. I'm working hard on loving myself again.

What is your favourite smell?
mmm... okay, I guess my warm vanilla and brown sugar lotion. I also enjoy sniffing a guy's neck and the smell of new stationary. oh, and cinnamon's cool as well.

Why do you feel the way you do?
lord only knows...

How do you feel?
like a ticking bomb waiting to blow up.

What do you want from life?
happiness, independence and chocolate. and rock & roll!

Who can you see yourself with in 15 years time?
um... there might be someone but I'm positive that's never gonna happen, so I'm just gonna say myself.

Who was the last person to call you?
mmm... mama.

Why did they call you?
to make sure I was ok. awww.

Who was the last person to text you?
mmm.... some person.

What was the text?
an invite to their b-day party.

Why did they send it to you?
I really, honestly have no idea.

Are you excited for something?
actually, at the moment, YESSSS!!! NIN|JA HELL YEAHHHH!!!

What did you do for New Years Eve?
nothing remarkable, as far as I can tell.

Who were you with?
Alex.

Did you get drunk?
um... maybe?

List 5 people who you never want to lose.
Lis, Nash, mama, grandma and my dog, Hershey.

List 5 people you think about everyday.
a certain someone, a certain someone, some dude, some other person and someone else.

List the members of your family.
mama, grandma, uncle O, aunt J... and Hershey.

What relation are each of them to you?
duh, duh, duh, duh... and pet.

Who is your best friend?
Nash, who I haven't seen in centuries, btw... and Lis.

How you like your eggs in the morning?
non-existent.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Jorge, today at school.

Who was the last person you kissed?
um... like, kissed kissed? cause in that case... well...

Do you like them?
um... well...

How many friends do you have on Myspace?
don't have a MySpace.

Who is your top friend?
it'd be Nash, but =/

Who did you last want to see so badly you couldn't think straight?
Trent Reznor last October lol. and Trent Reznor on June 7th.

Do you have any siblings?
nope, only child. you know, maybe this is why I'm so spoiled...

What are their names?
eeny, meenie, miney, moe.

How old are they?
eeny, meenie, miney, moe.

Who do you get on with the most?
Spongebob Squarepants .

Who do you argue with the most?
Hershey.

Who steals your clothes the most?
Hershey.

Whose clothes do you steal the most?
Hershey's.

Do you love them?
eeehh, no?

If so, why?
like, because they don't exist?

If not, why not?
ok, I give up, FUCK YOU!

If you could swap any member of your family, who would it be?
my mother. and oddly enough, she's the only person I know I'll never stop loving.

Who would you swap them for?
the million foster moms I've collected over the years.

Why?
mmm... infinite array of possibilities, no possible answer atm.


----------------
Now playing: Elbow - Mirrorball
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment