May 9, 2009

!!!

Ok, so NIN|JA got officially started tonight in West Palm Beach, FL...

Oh. My. God.

(from EchoingTheSound.org)


2009-05-08
West Palm Beach, FL
Cruzan Amphitheatre


Listen here *** http://qik.com/peteyrave ***

Home
Somewhat Damaged
Last
March of the Pigs
Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now) [last time played, 10/28/1995 Inglewood CA on Outside Tour]
Metal [DEBUT PERFORMANCE]
Hersey
The Becoming
I'm Afraid of Americans [DEBUT PERFORMANCE]
Mr. Self Destruct
Burn
The Fragile
Right Where it Belongs
The Way Out is Through [last played 1/15/2000 in Osaka, first time in North America]
Wish
Survivalism
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like a Hole



I think I just had a tiny stroke. Or an orgasm eargasm. Fuck, that's one fucking amazing setlist. I feel like the luckiest person alive right now.

Now, all I can wish for is...

SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN HOLY SHIT SINNNNNN!!!


And a backstage pass. I can do this, dammit!


***EDIT!

Correction...

2009-05-09
Tampa, FL
Ford Amphitheatre


Soundcheck
Meet Your Master
1,000,000
Something I Can Never Have

Show
01 Now I'm Nothing (last played Sept. 13, 1991 London, last show of Now I'm Nothing Tour (of course))
02 Terrible Lie
03 Sin
04 March Of The Pigs
05 Piggy
06 The Frail
07 The Wretched
08 Discipline
09 Head Down
10 La Mer
11 The Good Soldier
12 I Do Not Want This (last played Feb. 18, 1995 New Orleans, last show of Self Destruct Tour)
13 The Downward Spiral
14 Non-Entity
15 Lights in the Sky (debut performance, Trent was right)
16 Wish
17 Physical (last played Jan. 31, 1995 Murfreesboro, probably)
18 The Hand That Feeds
19 Head Like a Hole
20 Hurt



Now THIS is an epic setlist.

SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN SIN OMGOMGOMG FUCKING SINNNNN!!! HELLYEAAAAAAAA!

God, I love a happy Trent. Fuckkkk!

----------------
Listening to: David Bowie - Teenage Wildlife
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment