May 17, 2009

Evolution

Wow. I am in shock. I have reached a critical Twitter/Blip point. Fifty-one tweets & blips in less than 24 hours. Fifty-fucking-one, and more are likely to come within the next few hours. I need help. I've become everything I disliked about Twitter.

BTW, I'm extremely obsessed with the Black Kids today. Not quite as obsessed as I am with MGMT's Kids, or Loquat... ages away from being as obsessed as I am with NIN, but an obsession is an obsession nonetheless. This one is a very silly, girly one.


*** EDIT: Ok, so some of those fifty-one tweets & blips are from today too, but it's still fucking ridiculous. I should just put myself out, I'm ashamed of myself here!

----------------
Now playing: Black Kids - Look At Me (When I Rock Wichoo)
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Heh, you can blame me for pestering you on blip; at a glance it looks like 20 or so of those 51 were replies to me. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nah, it was a fun night! i tweeted the night away and found some great music to listen to. that's probably the best saturday night i've had in months!

    ReplyDelete