January 20, 2009

Some (useless) thoughts on Inauguration Day

Thank goodness people started using their brains again and made the right choice after eight years of poor decisions, disappointments, meltdowns and "misunderestimations." I have faith in humanity again. Not really, but I'll try and be less critical of you fellow humans from now on. I feel happy and inspired and hopeful. Goddamn, Mr. Obama is one hell of a good public speaker. Seriously, I wouldn't mind interpreting him (simultaneously) for the rest of my life! And I HATE HATE HATE simul!

Yay! I got Barack'd!!!




... Some love for El Rezzo too, as always.





(Get your own at obamicon.me. You have to register first and it's a bit of a hassle, but it's kind of cool after that).


Oooooh... this was such a beautiful day. It almost made me want to voluntarily do homework.

----------------
Listening to: Wire - Former Airline
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: