June 26, 2010

You Heard It Here First!

Well, maybe not. Remember what I said about not keeping up with new releases here? That's about to change from now on.

Here is a brand new song by one of my all-time faves, Blonde Redhead.

Blonde Redhead - Here Sometimes

Aren't you psyched to hear from these guys after three years?  Song's fantastic, btw. You can hear a lot of Brooklyn and some exotic flare in that small piece of music. Can't wait for the full length to be available soon. At this point, pretty much everyone I wished would release new music last year has successfully done so. Only wish Autolux would release their stupid second album before I die.

I should have a review of the new M.I.A. soon, if I happen to find a free 2 hours or so in my busy schedule. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment