December 27, 2009

Mandatory Post-Christmas Blog

I miss my music. I seriously do.

Oh wait, I don't think I've mentioned it here that I deleted all my music like a fucking retard a couple months ago!

Well yeah. Getting it back has been a bitch. I'm getting there. I've nearly cried of despair, lost my nerve and pulled off chunks of hair out of sheer utter fucking anger, but it's all worked out... sort of ok. For the most part.

What I mean is, sometimes I really feel hopeless and alone, like there's no one to help me and I'm gonna end up drinking bleach or something. Then out of nowhere the world sends some little ray of happiness upon me and everything seems slightly better. <Insert notorious Lisa Hannigan song I was obsessed with not too long ago>

Yeah, life ain't that bad, if you have the right people around you. Somehow they make the crap a little easier to bear.

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.



----------------
Now playing: The Sisterhood - Jihad
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: