October 20, 2009

Twenty Years


(From Wikipedia)

# Title Producer(s) Length
1. "Head Like a Hole" Trent Reznor, Flood 4:59
2. "Terrible Lie" Trent Reznor, Flood 4:38
3. "Down in It" Trent Reznor, Keith LeBlanc, Adrian Sherwood 3:46
4. "Sanctified" Trent Reznor, John Fryer 5:48
5. "Something I Can Never Have" Trent Reznor, John Fryer 5:54
6. "Kinda I Want To" Trent Reznor, John Fryer 4:33
7. "Sin" Trent Reznor, John Fryer, Keith LeBlanc 4:06
8. "That's What I Get" Keith LeBlanc, John Fryer 4:30
9. "The Only Time" Trent Reznor, John Fryer, Keith LeBlanc 4:47
10. "Ringfinger" Trent Reznor, John Fryer 5:40


Happy Birthday, Pretty Hate Machine. You spawned my all-time favorite song (Sin), and my all-time favorite guilty pleasure (That's What I Get) and even though you're twenty years old -- and I was one when you came out -- you still manage to sound fresh as new with every listen. Thank you, Trent Reznor, for making this album.


----------------
Now playing: Nine Inch Nails - Sanctified
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment