October 18, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA!!!

(Yes, I know I'm breaking the Trent embargo. Won't happen again.)

So, Trent Reznor got married tonight. Big fucking deal.

I'm posting this to celebrate that TR has officially abandoned whatever was left of his sanity singlehood.

PRETTY HATE MACHINE
Initial favorite: Head Like a Hole
Actual favorite: Sin
Song I usually skip: Kinda I Want To
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: Ringfinger

BROKEN
Initial favorite: Gave Up
Actual favorite: Happiness in Slavery, Physical
Song I usually skip: Pinion
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: Wish

DOWNWARD SPIRAL
Initial favorite: Hurt
Actual favorite: Eraser
Song I usually skip: The Downward Spiral, I Do Not Want This
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: Heresy

THE FRAGILE
Initial favorite: The Fragile
Actual favorite: Just Like You Imagined, Underneath it All
Song I usually skip: FUCKING NONE cause it's The Fragile. Not even Ripe (With Decay)
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: Somewhat Damaged, La Mer

WITH TEETH
Initial favorite: The Hand that Feeds
Actual favorite: Sunspots, Beside You in Time
Song I usually skip: Don't skip them, but after listening to Every Day is Exactly the Same and Only so many times, I'm kinda bored by them now.
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: All the Love in the World

YEAR ZERO
Initial favorite: Survivalism
Actual favorite: Hyperpower!
Song I usually skip: Zero Sum
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: Capital G, Meet Your Master

GHOSTS I-IV
Initial favorite: 1 Ghosts I
Actual favorite: 4 Ghosts I
Song I usually skip: Uhhh, this sucks, but I skip most of the Ghosts.
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: 19 Ghosts III

THE SLIP
Initial favorite: Letting You, Head Down
Actual favorite: 1,000,000
Song I usually skip: Ahh... Corona Radiata, 999,999, Demon Seed
Song I disliked initially but it grew on me: Echoplex


Congrats to the bride and groom. I give them three months.



----------------
Now playing: Lullabye Arkestra - Ass Worship
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment