April 13, 2009

So, I've been pondering...

*** You know what else I hate? Marilyn Manson. He quickly went from tolerable individual to stale, unfunny joke, and now he's just a pathetic old druggie/Interscope's official clown... er, shock rocker, ooooohhhhh!. I just don't get him. Not that I try to get him anyway. I guess he lost the minimal amount of respect I still kept for him (mostly for his early works) when he dared sodomize Tainted Love in such painful, sickening way. I'm cringing now just thinking about the song... and the video... and him. Ew.

*** Someone pulled the plug on my self-restraint and I've been bitching and moaning about everything all day. I have no idea what led me to Manson, but at least now it's out of my system and I can go back to enjoying Antichrist Superstar.

----------------
Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Erased, Over, Out
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment