April 12, 2009

OMG I TOTALLY LOVE GREY'S ANATOMY, IT'S LIKE MY MOST FAVORITEST SHOW EVER ROFL!

... I have a million things to do and I'm watching stupid Grey's Anatomy reruns. I don't even like Grey's Anatomy. I don't even like television at all! I can't believe I'm wasting my time watching such indulgent crap. This is the kind of show that makes women out to be wimpy, oversensitive little sex pots. It's like Ally McBeal, but in scrubs. Like Melrose Place, minus all the monkey business. Fuck, I HATE HATE HATE Grey's Anatomy. And I HATE HATE HATE that all the women I know eat up this shit like ice cream. Gross.

Yet, every time I watch it, I can't help feeling like hugging someone and bursting into tears. Maybe I've been exposed to too much Grey's radiation and I've turned into one of them dumb broads. In that case, I pick Christina Yang, because of all the extremely cliched and predictable character personalities, she has the coolest one. In a sort of cliched, predictable way.

Grey's Anatomy-inspired playlist (fuck, I'm just this fucking bored):

1. Loquat - In My Sleep
2. Sia Furler - Paranoid Android
3. Psapp - Fickle Ghost
4. Angus & Julia Stone - The Beast
5. PJ Harvey - I Think I'm a Mother
6. Nine Inch Nails - Home (oh HELL NO!)
6. Tori Amos - Crucify
7. Yo La Tengo - Superstar-Watcher
8. Say Hi - One, Two ... One
9. Elliott Smith - Needle in the Hay
10. The Dodos - Walking
11. Cat Power - Where Is My Love
12. Amanda Palmer - Ampersand
13. Modwheelmood - Delay Lama
14. Laura Marling - Ghosts
15. Pixies - Hey
16. Lisa Hannigan - Sea Song
17. Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
18. Saloon - Make It Soft
19. Sun Kil Moon - Moorestown
20. Ratatat - Dura


Wow, Grey's is finally over, and I'm feeling like crap. Shit, I'd rather watch twenty-four hours straight of American Idol than another Grey's Anatomy episode. Ughhhh!


----------------
Listening to: Pretty Girls Make Graves - The New Romance
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment