March 21, 2009

The Mark Has Been Made

Today, Saturday, March 21, 2009, I sat down to think.

Things I Learned:

  • I can go on without sleep for days and feel okay.
  • I CANNOT get enough of whole cereal.
  • Mixing coffee and berry mix tea isn't bad at all.
  • I can work efficiently under pressure.
  • I sincerely adore my friends.
  • Nine Inch Nails' Home will always make me cry. Always, no matter what mood I'm in.
  • If I try not to massage my hair too much when I'm washing it, it doesn't fall off as much as it usually does.
  • Rubbing sand on your feet can cause irreparable damage to your skin. Or just give you a fucking gross red mark on it.
  • I can see blood and raw flesh and organs out in the open and it doesn't gross me out.
  • I can be funny if I try.
  • I am unintentionally funny.
  • There's a little speck of sensibility in my mangled humanity, which springs to life when I'm in situations where I'm required to be sensitive.
  • Maybe the beach isn't so bad.
  • Old people like me.
  • Old people like sending me to run their errands.
  • Everything is way more fun when Chewbacca is around.
  • Men are DUMB. Lazy, immature dumb fucks. This I knew already, but it's always nice to realize you're right.
  • I like helping people.
  • I like kiddos, even though I've spent my whole life hating them.
  • There's still a few good people in the world who make this place worth living in and maintain my faith in our doomed human race.
  • Just because a person has a keychain with the Gay Pride flag on it does not necessarily make them gay or lesbian. Or maybe it does. I will never find out.
  • I tend to get scared around people who are seemingly older than me. Older and scary.
  • I spend money like there's no tomorrow, literally.
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE sangria!
  • I am not as messy as I thought I was.
  • My new found special talent: folding gauze.
  • Four menopausal women with the life of a fifteen year old in their hands is a scary, menacing thought that can turn into a reality easier than you all think.
  • I can live without internet.
  • I wanna be a nurse.
  • ... I really do wanna be a nurse.


Thank you all for this once-in-a-lifetime, life-changing experience. And thanks for the scarf, too.



I love you, bitches.

(More pikchas hereeee!)

----------------
Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment