March 12, 2009

Selflessness

Hell yeah! YES YES YES YES!!! I'll be gone for a week helping underprivileged people have free surgery and get happy again! FUCK YES!!!

Plus, I'll be at the beach. Oh yum.

PLUS, I'll be with the bitches. That's pretty fun.

PLUSSSSS, I'll finally have a chance to get drunk off my butt and make a complete dumbass of myself. In public. At the beach. The day before we come back. And there'll be a bonfire. (Damn, my shitty life needs alcohol ASAP).

... Ahhh, I can't wait! *squeals*


Oh, and it seems my lazy ass will be getting a job soon. So, Reznor, here I come!


----------------
Listening to: The Dears - Disclaimer
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats! Good luck w/ the trip and the job -- and have fun at the beach! It's snowing here tonight. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, really? Honestly though, I'd LOVE to trade with you. I'm not really a huge fan of the beach, though right now I'm so stressed I'll take whatever I can get. And the job seems to be working out, I had the interview today and I should start next Monday, after I come back. Hopefully, I won't spend all the money I make on clothes and shoes and I'll have enough to go see NINJA in NY!!! *sigh* Thanks for the wishes though, we'll see how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete