February 20, 2009

Shellfish and/or Sushi

What the hell? I have food poisoning! I've never had that in my life! Now I don't know whether it was the shellfish I had for lunch or the sushi I had for dinner yesterday that started this whole mess... Or was it the spring roll and fried rice I had for dinner? Hmmm, I just realized my diet is fucked up.

P.S.: Gatorade SUCKS!!!

P.S.: Thank you for the card :) Made the sickness a little bit easier to bear with.

Gotta go, off to throw up... again.


----------------
Listening to: múm - Awake on a Train
via FoxyTunes


2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I hope you get feeling better soon. I've had food poisoning before and it sucks. At first I didn't know what I'd had that cause it because I'd ate some pretty questionable food that day. But after getting food poisoning a SECOND time I have it narrowed down to raw eggs. No more raw cookie dough for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe cookie dough is such a guilty pleasure... I always eat dough and surprisingly enough never got food poisoned, but I just so happened to catch this fucking annoying sickness at a shee-shee sushi bar. Isn't that ironic? Thanks for the concern, I'm much better now, but my stomach still growls every time I swallow anything, even water. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete