March 11, 2011

Statement

I am not like you.

I curse, I hate, I feel with passion. I understand the importance of being educated but I also understand how one's soul needs a small dose of ditz from time to time. I don't take myself seriously, or pretend I am above the rest. I don't believe in a god, cause I don't need a reason to be alive other than my own existence and making the best of it with what little time I've been given. I have fears and I fail like everyone else, but when I do it, I do it knowing it's an inevitable part of life. I live my life with no regrets, and I am firm about this. My bad decisions have led me where I am, and for the time being, I think it's all good. I am honest and transparent, I don't hide my intentions and I say things as they are. I love and treasure the people who are important to me, and I intensely despise those who are against me. I am spontaneous and impulsive, exciting and interesting. I am strong but I can break, and I'm much frailer than you think.

I am everything you hate, yet I know you would like to be a little bit like me. I don't need to change, for I've wronged no one by being the way I am. I am not a bad person -- I only have very poor judgment. So don't fucking hate me cause you don't understand me or know me well enough to know how I operate. There are plenty of people who love me for who I am, and your disapproval does nothing to me.

1 comment: