February 4, 2011

A Perfect Day

Heh, as much as I love complaining about my life, I think it could definitely be much worse. Like, I could have a terminal disease, be a broke(r) ass and have no friends.

I finally passed the exam for my driver's license. That means I could drive and not kill myself any time now. I also got a promotion that should bring out positive, less tedious things to my professional life. Money wise I should be doing fine enough within the next few months, I might be able to afford my own place and car and would finally detach myself from my family completely.

Life is not so bad. Then again, I've just been having a few good days. There are still problems and bullshit lying about waiting to blow up in my face. I just gotta be careful and tiptoe through all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment