February 11, 2010

How You Can Get on My Nerves

One: Believe it or not, I have opinions, thoughts and urges. If you ask me my opinion about something, you'll get an answer. You might not like it sometimes. So deal with it and move on. Simple as that. Cause if you keep pushing it, I'll have some seriously evil thoughts about you, and if you still don't get it and keep fucking picking at it, I'll have the urge to fucking kill you. We don't want that, do we?

I'm not saying I'm a meatheaded bastard who can't accept different points of view. On the contrary, I am very open and respectful towards everyone's opinions regarding all matters. But, just as I respect everyone's opinions equally, I expect the same sort of respect towards my own. If I don't get it, I'll have a problem with you.

Two: I am intense about my opinions. I like debating cause I win 90 percent of the time. So, if you push my buttons and keep fucking bothering me, I'll most likely get intense. Intensity is not the same as aggressiveness. It's just my way of defending myself and my opinions which most likely weren't respected. So don't expect me to be nice to you if you've been bothering me and violating my right to free speech.

Three: I avoid arguing cause it's a waste of my time. So if I argued with you, I was either bored and had nothing better to do, or amused by you and your silly shit. So thank you either way.

That's it.


----------------
Now playing: The Dead Texan - Glen's Goo
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment