August 24, 2009

Blurry set of pictures from my stint in Sodom and Gomorrah

Camera broke so all I have here are some fucking blurry cell phone pics.


Putting $100 worth of alcohol in a tiny suitcase.


Oh dear Jagermeister, you screwed us bad!


Grecia and the dudes.


The accident that brought us back to the room. It's actually worse than it looks. (Not my foot, btw)

I NEED MORE PICTURES, DAMMIT, I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS! SOMEONE FIX THE FUCKING CAMERA AND GET ME THE FUCKING COOL PICTURES I TOOK! FUCKKKK!

***UPDATE!!!

Some pictures from the broken fail camera have surfaced. Behold:


On the bus, singing to Beatles songs and writing a story about giant strawberries and evil watermelons. An illustrated story.




Dani making the bed that she didn't even sleep on.


The view from THE balcony.


Vicky, 4-minute Tobias and myself, waiting for the 3-hour food.




Before heading out to the beach.


... On the way back.




Ok, we need to go back, you guys.

----------------
Now playing: Icy Demons - Spywatchers
via FoxyTunes



No comments:

Post a Comment