September 11, 2008

The ubiquitous Ms. CR

Haha, so I was gone for a week, and I consider myself VERY lucky to have survived a week without computer... it was boring and boring and boring but... meh, I'm here to tell the story. It ain't a nice one.

However, right now I don't feel in a particularly telling mood, so I will leave the blogging and the ranting for later. Ya, the lack of sleep is getting to my brain, so sad. But I will post some crap-ugly pics for people to indulge in. Basically, just another paparazzi-style photoshoot by my dear friend Grecia (Gre-CHA! in Italian haha) showcasing our extreme boredom and shortage of male specimens in the class... We seriously need to get some dudes, man. Too much estrogen.

This is what I was up to while the www was changing at a staggering pace and I had no way of figuring it out.

Starring... the usual suspects, ha. And me, in all my pale, shit-posing, awkward, glory.

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

















1 comment:

  1. you posted ugly pics of gia!!! haha i loooooveeee youuuuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete